JOIN THE MAPS MAILING LIST
Stay informed on the latest MAPS announcements, news, events, services, and more. MAPS does not sell or share member details with others.
- To join as a Member, free of cost, be sure to check the box below, or learn more about membership here. Membership includes career opportunities and exclusive events and services.
- If you are not interested in professional development or community objectives, we welcome you to join our general mailing list as a non-member instead.
- To receive targeted communication and professional opportunities specific to your career, please include your organization and title.
- As MAPS is a national network, please include your State to get connected to regional initiatives and MAPS State Chapters as they form.
- Including your official .gov or .mil email address if you have one (State and local “.gov”s welcome) allows you to be added to the MAPS listserv, where members share public service opportunities, information from Muslim employee resource groups, and best practices on how to advance an inclusive workplace.
- Electing to join the exclusive MAPS Membership Group on Signal allows direct interaction with the MAPS community of fellow members across the country.
- If you would like to volunteer your time or skills for the benefit of our membership and community (career mentor, legal, web/ graphic design, etc.) please specify below.
- If you are interested in joining MAPS’ leadership team (Board or Advisory Council) or MAPS Board Committees (Policy, Program, Professional Development, Communications, Outreach, Youth Engagement, or Finance Committees) please specify below.
- If you would like to serve as a MAPS Institutional Representative at your Federal, State or local agency, check the box below. Representatives serve as liaisons between our national network and your institution, and as a point of contact for colleagues interested in building informal communities or formal MAPS Chapters when viable. Learn more about chapters and employee resource groups here.
Welcome to MAPS. We are thrilled to have you.